Kim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers in recent years, with her family sharing a surprising link ...
Kim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers, who were convicted of murdering their parents in 1996, ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
DA Nathan Hochman will finally release Lyle and Erik Menendez — but only if they admit their self-defense claims were false. April will prove crucial in their bid to finally be free.
L.A. County District Attorney Nathan Hochman has said he doesn't believe the Menendez brothers should be resentenced.
The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story was released on Netflix in September 2024, his true-crime drama spurred calls for a reexamination of Lyle and Erik Menendez’s murder case — as well as demands for the ...
After L.A. District Attorney Nathan Hochman made his stance clear that he does not want the Menendez brothers to walk as free men, a number of supporters gathered outside his office in protest. On ...
Family members held a press conference on Thursday, March 20, outside of Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman’s office ...
In 1989, on a quiet night in Beverly Hills California, Jose and Kitty Menendez were gunned down in their living room. At ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Cousin Anamaria Baralt said the advocates were speaking up “for every person who has been told … that the worst thing they ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez are hoping to be released from prison after they were jailed in 1996 for the murders of their parents ...