Lawyers for Erik and Lyle Menendez urged a judge to block an effort from L.A. County DA Nathan Hochman to withdraw his office ...
The Menendez brothers' lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman's motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were ...
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The family of Erik and Lyle Menendez on Thursday rejected claims by the Los Angeles district attorney that the brothers hadn’t appropriately taken responsibility for the 1989 ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez are seeking to be resentenced and released from prison for the 1989 slayings of their parents, Jose and Kitty Menendez.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The district attorney of Los Angeles says he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez, ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman does not support a motion to resentence the brothers, which would have ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman announced last week that he's asking the court to withdraw his ...
In 1989, on a quiet night in Beverly Hills California, Jose and Kitty Menendez were gunned down in their living room. At ...