The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month that he did not support resentencing the brothers because they had not ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez are hoping to be released from prison after they were jailed in 1996 for the murders of their parents ...
Thirty-five years have passed since Erik and Lyle Menendez were arrested and charged with special circumstance murder in the 1989 shooting deaths of their parents, José and Kitty Menendez ...
Kim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers, who were convicted of murdering their parents in 1996, ...
DA Nathan Hochman will finally release Lyle and Erik Menendez — but only if they admit their self-defense claims were false. April will prove crucial in their bid to finally be free.
During his testimony, Wecht focused on one particular shot: the first shot which prosecutors said was fired while Jose and Kitty Menendez were ... an image of Lyle and Erik, wearing only shorts ...
FILE - This combination of two booking photos provided by the California Department of Corrections shows Erik Menendez, left, and Lyle Menendez. The brothers, who are now in their 50s, were found ...
EDITOR'S NOTE: Multimedia journalist Taylor Torregano breaks down what's next now that LA County's ... does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez because the brothers have ...
LOS ANGELES — The district attorney of Los Angeles County said Monday that he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez because ... The brothers, who are now in their 50s ...