The Menendez brothers’ lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman’s motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as ...
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month that he did not support resentencing the brothers because they had not ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
FOX 5 Atlanta Erik and Lyle Menendez case review Posted: March 20, 2025 | Last updated: March 20, 2025 An update on the case of brothers Erik and Lyle Menendez. A judge now says he may reconsider ...
As legal avenues for the incarcerated brothers have gotten thinner, Gov. Gavin Newsom sets a date for an investigation into their eligibility for parole.
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
Erik and Lyle Menendez share their shock at not being suspects in their parents' brutal murder. Discover the untold details of their anxiety.
Erik and Lyle Menendez will head in front of a panel who can decide whether the pair are fit for freedom on June 13.
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he's asking the court to withdraw the previous district attorney's motion for ...
Kim Kardashian has become a vocal advocate for the Menendez brothers, with the TV star actually sharing a surprising link to ...