Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
Hochman's inclusion of infractions in motion "ignore the prison violation classification system," writes Menendez attorney ...
The Menendez brothers' lawyers paint Dist. Atty. Nathan Hochman's motion to rescind his predecessor's resentencing request as motivated by politics, not legal reasoning.
LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman withdrew a recommendation from his predecessor, George Gascón, that the brothers ...
DA Nathan Hochman will finally release Lyle and Erik Menendez — but only if they admit their self-defense claims were false. April will prove crucial in their bid to finally be free.
Kim Kardashian has become a vocal advocate for the Menendez brothers, with the TV star actually sharing a surprising link to ...
Thirty-five years have passed since Erik and Lyle Menendez were arrested and charged with special circumstance murder in the 1989 shooting deaths of their parents, José and Kitty Menendez ...
Erik Menendez took the witness stand late in the day and began what could be at least a week of testimony about why he and his brother killed their parents. Defense attorney Barry Levin ...
LOS ANGELES — The district attorney of Los Angeles County said Monday that he does not support the resentencing of Lyle and Erik Menendez because the brothers have repeatedly lied about why they ...