Kim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers in recent years, with her family sharing a surprising link ...
Kim Kardashian has been a vocal supporter of the Menendez brothers, who were convicted of murdering their parents in 1996, ...
Chief For the past few years, the Menendez Brothers have resurfaced as a new generation learns and investigates their case.
Los Angeles County DA Nathan Hochman said last month he didn't support resentencing the brothers because they hadn't taken ...
L.A. County District Attorney Nathan Hochman has said he doesn't believe the Menendez brothers should be resentenced.
Attorneys for Erik and Lyle Menendez accused Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman of violating California's victims' rights law amid the brothers' ongoing push for their release from ...
The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story was released on Netflix in September 2024, his true-crime drama spurred calls for a reexamination of Lyle and Erik Menendez’s murder case — as well as demands for the ...
Family members held a press conference on Thursday, March 20, outside of Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman’s office ...
Nicholas Alexander Chavez still cringes a bit, laughing as he recalls breaking one of Ryan Murphy's antique chairs during his ...
Their son Lyle Menendez was the one who called 911 ... Coming on the heels of the O.J. Simpson trial, the nation was hungry ...
Los Angeles County District Attorney Nathan Hochman said he might reconsider resentencing Erik and Lyle Menendez, who were convicted of shooting both their parents to death in 1989.